Welcome to the Women of the Towing & Recovery Association of America!
The Women of the Towing and Recovery Association of America was established in 1981 as a subsidiary organization of the Towing and Recovery Association of America, Inc.® (TRAA). Its goals are to provide financial aid to the TRAA, support women in the towing industry and assist the WTRAA Scholarship Trustees in providing grant scholarships to children of towing professionals to further their education.
Important Notices & News:
- She must have made a difference in her business, her family and her community.
- She must have made a difference in the towing industry through her state association.
- She must have made a difference in the towing industry through her national association, TRAA.
- She must be a WTRAA member in good standing.
2019-2021 WTRAA Board of Directors
- President – Gay Rochester
- 1st Vice President – Ruth Landau
- 2nd Vice President – Jessica Kuntz
- Secretary – Michelle Sukow
- Treasurer – Cynthia Martineau
Each year, the WTRAA Scholarship Fund under the TRAA Education Foundation, Inc. awards scholarships to TRAA members’ children and grandchildren to assist them in completing their education. Fundraising for these scholarships has become a cooperative effort working with the TRAA Education Foundation and the WTRAA Scholarship Trustees.
We are asking members to give a monetary donation to help support the start-up and up keep of our space in the museum. It can be any amount. Donations can be mailed to : WTRAA c/o Cynthia Martineau 104 Walnut Street Leominster, MA 01453. Please note “museum display” on your check. Or simply click on the donation button above. Again, any donation is helpful so please consider helping. We will have a display listing all the names of our generous donors.
**NOW accepting PayPal for Membership Dues and more! Visit our Payment Options/Store page!
Women of the Towing & Recovery Association of America
700 12th St NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005